Osh Soccer School is located in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. This is the second largest city on the country and it frontiers with Uzbekistan. For it geographical location and demographic population, this city has been scenario of repetitive ethnics conflicts between Kyrgyz and Uzbeks people.
AE Foundation believes that sport is a basic element to help society and improve mental and physical health.
Foreign trainers highly qualified as P.E teachers are part of Osh Soccer School staff. The main objectives of this School is to promote partnership and equality while playing soccer among Kyryz and Uzbek children and adolescents from Osh. Osh Soccer School is free of charges.
- Encourage patience, perseverance and willpower.
- Encourage good use of language.
- Work as a team: prioritize acceptance, respect, dialogue, cooperation and solidarity.
- Develop Tolerance among students. To accept and respect others.
- Develop a good sense of self-esteem on students.
- Create a healthy environment to help physical, psychological and social development on children and adolescents.
- Promote a positive and hopeful attitude.
We have started Football School three weeks ago in Remi Swimming Pool Complex. We train three different age groups. We have divided the age group of 10-12 in half because we have ore than 50 children on the list. One of the groups train at 10 am and the other at 5 pm.
There are approximately 25 to 30 boys in each group.
The age group from 13-16 meets in the evening. There are 20 to 25 boys in this class. Adding all the participants, we recieve 70 to 80 boys.
We hold these classes twice a week; Tuesdays and Thursdays. Coming up soon is a class for children ages 7-9.
Recently we opened a new Soccer School in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz capital city, the school it’s run in partnership with El Clasico Sports Complex.
- SinceMay 2015
- People Involved70+
- 3 likes