The Spanish Club “Los Amigos “offers the opportunity to learn and practice Spanish in a casual and friendly environment.
All of our teachers are highly qualified native speakers with a wide range of teaching experience. Due to its unique characteristics, Los Amigos is a special space for Spanish learning in Bishkek, the Capital of Kyrgyzstan and Osh, the second largest city of the country.
The Club, which specific target are the millennials, creates an environment where students can learn and practice in funny and entertaining ways. Participants learn via games, conversations and debates about different topics of interests. They also have the possibility to interact with native Spanish speakers from Los Amigos staff.
- Expand the opportunities of learning Spanish in the cities belonging to the target project.
- Learn and Practice Spanish.
- Contribute to improve the level and professional development of students.
- Promote Spanish culture and cultural exchange among students, special guests and volunteers.
Los Amigos Spanish Club is held in Bishkek, Osh, and Tokmok, and has more than 50 regular participants.
Students (Participants) are divided in two groups: beginners and advanced.
– Level 1, Spanish Classes: Monday 18.30 to 20.30
– Level 2, Talking Club: Wednesday 18.30 to 20.30
-Talking Club: Sunday, 15.30